United Way of Northeast Florida works to solve our community's toughest challenges by connecting people, resources and ideas.
What We’re Fighting For
We fight for those who need a voice and for those whose names we don’t even know. At United Way, we fight for the health, education and financial stability of every person in Northeast Florida.
What We’ll Do Together
- Overcome student challenges in the classrooms of Duval County.
- Help families make ends meet in Springfield.
- Provide access to basic needs at the Beaches and beyond.
- Connect individuals to critical health resources across Northeast Florida.
- Match volunteers’ purpose with passion.
A Community-Wide Effort
Because change doesn’t happen alone, more than 50 United Way partners provide programs and services that create long-term change. Visit our impact partners page for a list of agencies who make this work possible.