We help students excel in school and in life.
Schools and Groups
Through motivational presentations and workshops, we empower teens to improve their social emotional learning (SEL) skills, and better prepare for challenges that lie ahead. Using CASEL’s core competencies, Youth Speaker and Author, Melanie Black, teaches teens how to use the necessary skills, attitudes, and behaviors to deal with daily tasks and challenges effectively and ethically.
- Be College Ready – 7 Week Coaching Course: There is more to being prepared for college than a high GPA and SAT scores! Work through this course and discover how to get ahead of the game and be college ready.
- Ask My Coach: Helping students analyze and evaluate current strengths and challenges.
- Academic Life Coaching: Students get consistent guidance to help them reach their goals
EMPOWERING TEENS WITH
- Health and Wellness
- Learning to Learn: understanding own learning strengths and how to use them
- Academic Preparedness – Construct knowledge
- Skill Building: time management, organization, study, critical thinking, innovation, problem solving, making decisions
- Sense of Belonging
- Social Development
- Conflict Resolution