We help teens excel in school and in life.
Schools and Groups
Through motivational presentations and workshops, we empower teens to improve their social emotional learning (SEL) skills, and better prepare for challenges that lie ahead. Using CASEL’s core competencies, Youth Speaker and Author, Melanie Black, teaches teens how to use the necessary skills, attitudes, and behaviors to deal with daily tasks and challenges effectively and ethically.
Families with Teens
- Workshops: Students develop social emotional learning skills and learn and develop the skills necessary for a successful future
- Summer Programs: College Ready Boot Camp, The Leader In You, & New School Year, New You
- Student Mastermind: Peer-to-peer mentoring where students collaborate together to aid in each other’s success
EMPOWERING TEENS WITH
- Health and Wellness
- Learning to Learn: understanding own learning strengths and how to use them
- Academic Preparedness – Construct knowledge
- Skill Building: time management, organization, study, critical thinking, innovation, problem solving, making decisions
- Sense of Belonging
- Social Development
- Conflict Resolution