“Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” Aristotle
Schools and Groups
Through motivational presentations and workshops, we empower teachers and students to improve social emotional learning (SEL) skills, and better prepare for challenges that come their way. Using CASEL’s core competencies, Speaker and Author, Melanie Black, teaches others how to use the necessary skills, attitudes, and behaviors to deal with daily tasks and challenges effectively and ethically.
For Teachers & Counselors
- (SEL) Social Emotional Learning worksheets and activities ready to use
- Student Success Curriculum: Using academic life coaching concepts and various study skills, experience empowering activities that will help your students reach their goals with less stress and more success.
- Health and Wellness
- Learning to Learn: understanding own learning strengths and how to use them
- Academic Preparedness – Construct knowledge
- Skill Building: time management, organization, study, critical thinking, innovation, problem solving, making decisions
- Sense of Belonging
- Social Development
- Conflict Resolution