“Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” Aristotle
Schools and Groups
Through professional development workshops, we empower teachers to utilize the Student Success Curriculum which is proven to help students improve social emotional learning (SEL) skills, and better prepare for challenges that come their way. Using CASEL’s core competencies professional educators learn how to guide their students how to use the necessary skills, attitudes, and behaviors to deal with daily tasks and challenges effectively and ethically.
- Student Success Curriculum: Using academic life coaching concepts and various study skills, experience empowering activities that will help you reach your goals with less stress and more success.
- Ask My Coach: Gain access to the Self Portrait Power Traits Assessment. Receive personalized results about how you learn and guidance for moving forward with your goals.
- Products to increase focus and decrease stress: Check out our scented play dough, Empowerment Cards, and Student Success Cards!
- Health and Wellness
- Learning to Learn: understanding own learning strengths and how to use them
- Academic Preparedness – Construct knowledge
- Skill Building: time management, organization, study, critical thinking, innovation, problem solving, making decisions
- Sense of Belonging
- Social Development
- Conflict Resolution