We help students excel in school and in life.
Schools and Groups
Through motivational presentations and workshops, we empower students to improve their social emotional learning (SEL) skills, and better prepare for challenges that come their way. Using CASEL’s core competencies, Youth Speaker and Author, Melanie Black, teaches students how to use the necessary skills, attitudes, and behaviors to deal with daily tasks and challenges effectively and ethically.
- Be College Ready – 7 Week Coaching Course: There is more to being prepared for college than a high GPA and SAT scores! Work through this course and discover how to get ahead of the game and be college ready.
- Student Success Curriculum: Using academic life coaching concepts and various study skills, experience empowering activities that will help you reach your goals with less stress and more success.
EMPOWERING TEENS WITH
- Health and Wellness
- Learning to Learn: understanding own learning strengths and how to use them
- Academic Preparedness – Construct knowledge
- Skill Building: time management, organization, study, critical thinking, innovation, problem solving, making decisions
- Sense of Belonging
- Social Development
- Conflict Resolution